This course is designed for people that have never used PC or want to improve their skills. During the study you’ll learn Windows OS, Microsoft Office programs such as Excel, Word and PowerPoint, improve your typing skills, get to know all necessary software to be able to perform basic tasks on PC, like archivers, web-browsers, etc. On completion, students receive certificate. Knowledge gain through the course is enough to apply for certificate of Microsoft Office Specialist.
- Introduction in how PC hardware works, main components, peripherals
- Introduction to Windows OS
- Working with keyboard. Basics of file system navigation
- Managing files and directories
- Main menu, applications and system utilities
- Local network, sharing
- Microsoft Office Word basics. Page settings and text typing
- Text formatting
- Professional document authoring
- Working with tables and graphic elements inside the document
- Microsoft PowerPoint – creating basic presentation
- Microsoft Excel basics.
- Formulas, functions and advanced Excel usage.
- Advanced formatting of Excel document.
On course completion, you will be able to:
- Working with file system of your PC
- Working with local network and sharing
- Do basic maintenance and repairing of your PC
- Creating and editing documents in Microsoft Word
- Creating and formatting spreadsheets in Microsoft Excel
- Making presentations in Microsoft PowerPoint
- Safely browsing the web, working with e-mails