Visual&Digital Art Instructor
STEP Computer Academy is a worldwide Computer Science education provider. We are looking for a part-time instructor who will work in our Bellevue office on flexible schedule and flexible hours as a teacher for our Digital Art and Design class and 2D/3D-related topics in our Comprehensive Computer Science Education program. The candidate should be professional and should be working in the field, must be intelligent, and willing to serve, eager to share the knowledge with our students and help them become professionals.
- Negotiable. Depends on the candidate experience
General Job Description
- Provide training for students on defined schedule using established curriculum.
- Engage with events organized by Academy.
- Guide students and track their progress.
Skills and Requirements
- Be a talented artist and been able to convey own passion to kids
- Get along with kids ages 9-15
- Expert level knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premier Pro products
- Expert level knowledge of 3D Design software (Blender, Maya, etc.).
- Strong understanding of Art History, Techniques, etc.
- Excellent verbal, written and communication skills
- Effective organizational skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Flexible and adaptable
- Able to work independently and as a team member
- Background check and three current references are required for this position
To apply, please email your resume to [email protected]
19 Nov. 2022