Computer Science Instructor
STEP Computer Academy is a worldwide Computer Science education provider. We are looking for a part-time teacher who will work in our Bellevue office on a flexible schedule and flexible hours as a teacher/instructor for the PC Fundamentals and Lego Robotics class. The candidate should be professional and should be working in the field, must be intelligent, and willing to serve, eager to share the knowledge with our students and help them become professionals.
- Negotiable. Depends on the candidate’s experience
General Job Description
- Guide students and track their progress.
- Provide training for students on a defined schedule using an established program.
- Engage with events organized by the Academy.
Skills and Requirements
- Proficiency in: PC Hardware, Electronics
- Proficiency in: Windows, Linux
- Proficiency in: Programming
- Experience with kids’ education is a big plus
- Excellent verbal, written, and communication skills (all classes are in English)
- Effective organizational skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Flexible and adaptable
- Able to work independently and as a team member
- A background check is required for this position
To apply, please email your resume to [email protected]
4 Oct. 2023