Adobe Premier Pro is professional software for non-linear video editing. Using the software you can do whatever you want with video: editing, applying effects, etc. You will also learn how to do basic sounds processing. On completion, students receive certificate.
- Non-linear video editing introduction. Understanding digital video
- Interface of Premier Pro.
- Working with timeline window
- Basic editing operation
- In-build video-effect (motion, opacity) and animation of key frames
- Standard video-effects
- Subtitle editor
- Working with sound
On course completion, you will be able to:
- Combine several video clips into one movie
- Do nice looking effect between two different video-clips.
- Synchronize video sequence with sound
- Add titles and subtitles to video
- Create video presentation with static images, text and movies
- Apply, configure different video effects